I dwell in the fortress of freedom
Striving in the bastions of free-expression
Stunted yes I am, Deja vu
Completely I am
Her smile irritates me, his smirk smacks me
I look at them through the glass and smother
Yet I look at your eyes through the mirror
And yes it blows my mind away
Lance was defied, Nash was stupefied
Oh baby,a difficult proposition it is
To chose between Snow White and pigs
It is the black witch of time's symphony
The eons never seem to last
The broken boat never seem to sink
And my silence is as fake as your words
Gloomily he slits the box and trots
Bequeathed between the blue walls, the fish strives in the desert
A streak of white light screeches across the corners
You are confined in the fortress of freedom
It is you who struggle in the bastion
Saturday, April 5, 2008
My crude attempt at poetry :)
Posted by
t2mretro
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All I want is freedom
Is that too much to ask
All I want is freedom
To forget everything in my past
may be freedom ... any kind of freedom is a hypothesis ...
nice game with words btw ... :)
Her smile irritates me, his smirk smacks me
I look at them through the glass and smother
Yet I look at your eyes through the mirror
i liked these lines ....
nice poem
@rachita
thnx.. see more of u here...
you seriously disappoint me. kya fart hai?
Poetry is for bewadas. C'mmon lets have something trippy. Poetry is not for u.
Post a Comment